There Is A Reason Black People Are Feeling Tired
Black folks are the victims of multiple demoralization campaigns (psychological warfare) with enemies at home and abroad. Understanding it can help you survive it.
Black People Are Tired
I am a Black woman and I am tired as hell. So are most Black folks I know, but it’s not entirely our fault, because we have no control of most of the things that make and keep us tired. To be a Black American in this world and in touch with oneself is to understand how little control we Black folks actually have over our destinies, our families, or even our own bodies. We’re tired of things not changing in this country. We’re collectively tired of being overlooked, put last, asked to work for the benefit of others with no tangible benefits for ourselves, and being willfully neglected nationally, locally, and at the state level. We’re tired of being blamed for things that are not our fault, such as recently being blamed for the spread of Covid 19 in Texas.
Black folks are sick of being blamed for failures in politics and governance after we vote when we’re literally only given two options to choose from, neither of which work for our interests. We’re tired of hoping White folks will be better people.
At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter how it’s happening, the bottom line is that White people make and keep us tired. They control everything and everything must go their way. The dominant society was established on working Black people to death, literally. White folks today continue the legacy of their ancestors by disrespecting our bodies, minds, and time, cluttering our worlds with unnecessary nonsense to make living a chore. It’s tiring.
Our feelings of fatigue are normal and righteous. We’re in a domestic violence relationship with an abuser who engages in physical, verbal, emotional, sexual, mental, and financial abuse against us. It’s becoming more evident with the bombardment of all things bad about Blacks we have targets on our backs. There is no regard for Black life, and no interest by any governance structure in this country to change this position. We’re viewed as the nation’s insurance policy. Black bodies are seen as vessels and tools to save America, unworthy of being saved. We’re on fire, and we’re being told to help other folks put out their fires first.
Those of us with good common sense and grounded in reality understand we’re not wanted. But something feels not right about the times we’re living. These times feel not right because they aren’t right.
We’re Victims of Demoralization
Black people are plastered all over televisions and YouTube videos getting killed by White cops, being taunted by White racists while driving our cars, shopping, working, or taking our kids to school. My people are being used as metrics to compare against White people in newspapers and hit pieces by lazy, racist journalists. We are watching every freaking body and their grandma get legislation passed except Black folks, the very folks who helped Jim Crow Joe get elected. He said he had our backs, what he really meant was he would hold our backs as he stuck knives in them. Everyone comes before African Americans, people in America, and I do mean everyone.
We fight, everyone else benefits, and we’re tired of it. There is another sinister reason we’re feeling physically, mentally, and emotionally drained from just living in America and it’s tied to old war tactics being used against us. We are victims of multiple demoralization psychological warfare campaigns. Demoralization is used to erode the morale of both combatant (people engaged in fighting during a war) and/or non-combatant (people not engaged in fighting during a war) enemies.
“A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it, until he receives a kick in his fan-bottom. When a military boot crashes his balls then he will understand. But not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.”
Black folks are in between a rock and a hard place. Demoralization is being used in a number of instances to influence the opinions, emotions, attitudes, and behavior of opposition groups. You need to wake up and get this before it’s too late.
Pay Attention To Where The Demoralization Is Happening
There is an entire coordinated demoralization campaign targeting Black folks and we need to understand it as well as its role. Understanding will also help us learn how to counter demoralization. For instance, the White-owned music industry uses music to demoralize us. No other group is making the type of violent, drug glorifying, and sexually provocative music like the music African Americans are creating and subjected to. The intention is to plant seeds of hate, disrespect, and disregard for Black life. It’s been working like a charm. We even have Black folks speaking on behalf of the demoralization of each other, making the orchestrators of the madness happy.
It’s equivalent to Black folks selling crack, heroin, or opiates to other Black folks. They are literally killing each other, doing White America’s bidding. The War on Drugs was nothing more than another demoralizing race war waged against Black folks. The demoralization of Black people is everywhere we turn.
White Supremacist politics and policies demoralize us. Religion aids in demoralizing us. Our own government demoralizes. Schools, corporate America, the mainstream media, the fashion industry, social media, entertainment, employment practices, advertisements, and nearly every institution in this nation is used to demoralize Black folks.
We are fighting tactics designed by White folks who view us as enemies and threats. The reasons why are buried in our history and DNA but it’s up to us to figure out how to survive these coordinated attacks.
Black folks didn’t start any of these wars waged against us, but we still must fight them for our survival. It’s hard to fight enemies and wars you cannot see, but if you understand what’s happening at least you can develop some countermeasures to deal with. When you’re in a war, even if you didn’t start it, you gotta fight like you’re in that war or you’ll be killed, and that’s something Black folks have failed to recognize thus far.
America is at war with us. The weapons are different, but the injuries are just as deadly. Demoralization is a different type of warfare that can be more damaging than any bullet.
The World Doesn’t Want Us To Be Great
The purpose of demoralizing Black folks is to keep us docile. The more we become uncomfortable the more we will resist, so expect more demoralization. This is the calm before the storm. To prevent Black folks from waging a physical war against America or a negro rebellion as we did during slavery, the demoralization process breaks us down to get us to retreat (be nice/forgive, and forget), surrender (do nothing/give up), or defect (aid oppressors and elected officials) rather than trying to defeat us in combat (we know what American wars against non-Whites look like already). Black people not only have enemies at home at war with us that we must contend with, but we also must concern ourselves with the enemy’s enemies abroad using America’s racism on social media and television as their tools of choice to sow division nationally.
Sadly, White folks are also victims and victimization of these demoralization campaigns as well, kinda sorta.
Internal racism stoked thanks to Black progress is being carried out by diabolical politicians, racists groups, and individuals who believe it is their jobs to ensure Blacks don’t make progress. Anyone can rise except Black people. Apparently, a Black man in the White House was a bridge too far for half of the White folks in America. Now America’s enemies are looking to take the West’s place as the number one dominator, subjugator, and exterminator, using the nation’s unaddressed racial issues to demoralize White folks using hate and superiority messaging.
They are cutting off their noses spite their faces and the world is laughing at their ignorance. White folks of all stripes haven’t cared if they hurt themselves as long they hurt us first and foremost. Well, they planted those seeds and now they are bearing fruit. The entire nation is suffering the consequences of White folks’ obsession with hate, control, subjugation, inequity, and dominance.
Today’s America is also the result of White apathy. This is what being disengaged from politics and non-White humanity gets you. America is what hate looks like. It’s the manifestation of being driven by feelings and emotions that are downright inhumane. Hate is where America’s heart is, and the dominant society’s hate is being used by its enemies to bring the nation to its knees.
Thanks, White people, thanks.
The demoralization of Black folks will devour White folks too. You already see it in the large number of mad White folks throwing insurrections, going to school board meetings complaining about mask mandates, anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers bullying folks they disagree with, and the government unwilling or unable to do anything about it. I warned everyone the Biden-Harris ticket wasn’t the team for the job, and they’ve proven me right time and time again thus far. It seems White folks and other minorities participating in the demoralization of Black folks will never understand what’s good for us is good for the entire nation.
We’ll fail together as we fall together. The tragedy of it all.
Demoralization Is Irreversible
Former KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov described in great detail what was happening to America back in a 1984 interview. In the interview, Bezmenov noted the majority of the KGB’s work consisted of demoralization and not espionage like we’ve been taught. He also noted America was going through “a great brainwashing” or demoralization which has four basic stages.
Bezmenov stated in his interview, “A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it, until he receives a kick in his fan-bottom. When a military boot crashes his balls then he will understand. But not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.”
You can see the demoralization of people in America at every turn. The strange thing is that America refuses to act as if we are in a real war with real enemies. It’s quite strange. White people are literally walking around like zombies after having been demoralized by White Supremacist, and Black folks are walking around demoralized thanks to White Supremacist. Everyone is acting as if it’s just another normal day in America.
Demoralization is one of four stages of this type of long game warfare. The other stages are destabilization, which is what we are experiencing now. Covid, the economy, wars, a changing monetary system, a global realignment, and White Supremacy fighting to stay in power have destabilized the world. The U.S. is in crisis due to the aforementioned things above. Allies are standing by silently watching our collapse in horror. Black and Brown nations harmed by our interventions are rooting for our fall. Black people here in America are watching helplessly be excluded from any future efforts as America refines White Supremacy.
A race war is on the horizon, food shortages are coming, and the realignment of White Supremacy, and many aren’t prepared for what that entails. We are indeed in crisis and most aren’t interested in hearing the truth.
The final phase in this warfare is normalization. All that we’re experienced has been allowed to go on for so long it’s become normalized. Lying politicians have been normalized. White violence is normalized (again). Violating Constitutional rights has been normalized. Injustice is normalized and expected. We are watching the falling of our society as we speak all because White folks want to be racist and remain in power. The bad thing about all of this is that’s it’s irreversible. It will take at least two generations to fix this.
There is no quick fix once demoralization has taken root. Successful demoralization is only the beginning of a nation’s troubles.
The other thing Bezmenov noted was that we’ve been engaged with an active war with Russia for decades, and our government nor our schools have prepared us to deal with the psychological warfare part of the war. Bezmenov stated, “Most of the American politicians, media, and educational system trains another generation of people who think they are living at the peacetime. False. The United States is in a state of war: an undeclared, total war against the basic principles and foundations of this system.”
Remember this was back in 1984. Here we are thirty-seven years later and the fruit of the undeclared war has come to pass.”
For the last decade, we’ve been discussing how Russia has used social media to influence our political campaigns and divide us. Russia has been blamed for the outcome of the 2016 and 2020 elections. Anti-Blackness has been the main focal points during both election cycles as a means to motivate White people to do their strategic White peopling. Racism is now having deadly consequences.
Unless White people, the dominant group in America and throughout the world, do something about the White people who create crises and the People of Color who help them demoralize certain citizens, and destabilize our local communities, states, and nation, we’ll be living in a failed state.
It’s Hell Living In A Failed State
And it’s hell living with White people in denial about it.
Now that you know what time it is, you need to get your mind right.
How Black Folks Can Counter Demoralization
Because Black folks have so little control over most things in this world, countering demoralization campaigns is damned near impossible, but there are some things within our control we can do to avoid becoming a victim of it.
- Decolonize your mind. Thinking White ain’t right. Figure out what’s damaging for us individually and collectively and get rid of it. Get back to the basics. Study ancient Africa our connections during slavery.
- Turn off American television. Our television is trash. If it’s not educational, get rid of it.
- Entertain less. Who goes to the movies or the strip club in the middle of a war? Stop being concerned about vacations and other things that add no value to our lives. Live like you’re in a war.
- Trust America less. If you put your hope and faith in people and nations who consistently let you down, you’re going to be let down. Stop trusting nations, people, and groups who won’t stand with Black people, especially now, I don’t care who they are or how much power they have. Stand on your Black square.
- Beware of social media. I can’t stress enough how cautious we all need to be on social media. Don’t waste time with trolls. Vet followers. Don’t argue with racists. They fall into one of two categories. They are either demoralized or paid to demoralize us, and you can’t tell either of them shit. We are beyond helping convert hardcore racists.
- Get with like-minded people. People that are all about certain types of non-compliance these days will be imperative. I’m not getting caught in the vax/not to vax crap because at this point a vaccine is not a cure, and anyone with common sense should be wary of the government. Do what you must, but be ready to live with the consequences. Understand we’re in a war, and a sound mind and body are important to win the race.
- Beware of YouTube: Social media algorithms will just play video after video based on your perceived likes. Before you know it, you could be ensnared in some rabbit hole you can’t get out of. Be intentional about your choice and be cautious of anything or anyone set before you by an algorithm.
- Be Pro-Black and intentional. I am for Black people first, period. I’m not anti-anyone except people, policies, and situations that are anti-Black. We have enough forces against us, and I’m tired of trying to convince people of the onslaught of forces against us. If you get it, good, fight. If you don’t, your problem, move on.
- Black people should work on their minds. Learn our history. Read things that bring you joy. Listen to music that makes you happy. Find a new hobby or craft. Eat good food. Exercise and take long walks. Spend time around good people safely. Meditate on life. Read up on both military and civilian psychological warfare, including political psychological warfare. You may have to buy literature on the subject to gain a full understanding, but it’s well worth it.
- Turn off Black radio. If it’s not oldies R&B, easy listening, etc. turn the channel. Black music today is laser-focused on denigrating Black women and men. It’s terrible for our kids. It’s demoralizing. Anything demoralizing should not be consumed. Consuming demoralizing music is normalizing demoralization. The same applies to your kids. Nothing is just innocent. That’s what White Supremacy loves to tell us. Your body is a temple, your ears are included.
- Clear your minds. Your mind is connected to your body. Make time for proper rest. Take walks to improve your heart health. Read affirmations. Worry about things you can control.
- Forget national politics. National politics is a joke It’s only going to get worse. You’re going to be let down, and you’re going to see all the people who are supposed to be working on our behalf doing nothing letting America fail. You’ll see White men being White men, and White people apathetically acting as if everything is going to be okay. This is a new world, and most folks are oblivious to it. Anyone telling you to place your faith in this political system is no friend. Run.
- Prepare for war. Race war, civil war, a major war, war on whatever America comes up with next, just know directly or indirectly, Black folks are in the mix. Black folks should be moving with urgency to prepare now while you still have time.
- Act like you’re in a war. Most of us don’t know what it’s like to live in a failed state or live through a war. The only thing we have that resembles that is dealing with police, which isn’t exactly the same thing. I don’t know if a superpower has fallen so spectacularly in the modern world. Research stories from survivors to understand what failed states look and feel like as well as how they are made.
- Get a passport. I know a lot of Black people have never traveled out of the United States, but we may need to in order to escape America’s bullshit. Save your money and get a passport for each person in your family. Save money if possible. Find places where you can go in the event things get hot. Just because we’re born into this shit doesn’t mean we have to stay in it. America isn’t going to help us. Be ready to help yourself. You don’t have to leave, but if you want to, it’s easier if you have the tools to do so.
- Beware of demoralization cycles, timing, targeting. Demoralization happens in phases. Be cognizant of it. If you start seeing a lot of bad stuff about Black folks, it’s intentional. Get it out of your life. Trolling and harassment start around political cycles or when something big is getting ready to happen nationally. Pay attention and don’t get sucked into the drama. Also know mainstream media and racist journalists willfully and indirectly play a role in the demoralization of Black people. Don’t expect anything different.
We live in a failed state, and it will be a couple of generations before the dust settles to see what we’re left working with. Black people will continue to be victims of demoralization and the focal points of such campaigns until America and its enemies have gotten the results they want. Black folks will also need to do better about their mental health. You must fight to maintain good mental hygiene by any means necessary. Being aware is the best way to fight the world’s demoralization efforts targeting Black folks.
We are in a war that we did not start, but one that we must survive. Protecting your mind and understanding White Supremacy are the only ways we’re going to survive it. We’re at war with a lot of evil people. We must learn how to survive them all, quickly.
“Whoever is in control of the hell in your life, is your devil.”
― John Henrik Clarke
Marley K. 2021